Every half term, a panel of BPBP members meet to hear from schools who are struggling to meet the needs of specific pupils in their care.
To refer to this panel meeting, BPBP need to be ALREADY INVOLVED with this child. This ensures that we can have a full and frank discussion about the child and the panel will further advise on additional strategies that may help. Please do not refer if you haven’t already received BPBP involvement. If you aren’t sure, contact us first.
- Family Support Coordinator Triage Form Family-Support-Coordiantor-Traige-Form.docx – 106.74 KB
- Guidance for Referring to PBAP Guidance-for-referring-to-PBAP.docx – 25.95 KB
- BPBP Parental Consent Form Parental-consent-for-discussion-PBAP-2.doc – 52.50 KB
- PBAP Referral Sheet PBAP-referral-2.docx – 33.65 KB
- BPBP Referral Sheet referral-sheet.doc – 240.50 KB